New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2005 :  09:45:40  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage
I have added two new videos to the Virtual Tour page (linked from the bottom of every page of the website):

Sa Riera Park
A stroll through this beautiful park, finishing at the lake with some footage of a wonderfully coloured duck.

Vila Nova and San Vicente Church
A stroll around the winding streets of the new town with all its boutique style shops, cosy bars and welcoming restaurants, then on to the Church Square and into the church to take in it's ambience and stunning architecture.

Both new videos have been prepared for Broadband and Dial-up internet and should be viewed using Windows Media Player (Version 10). They feature music and commentary as all the others do.

Hope you enjoy them - please post some feedback here and let me know what you think!

claredenandrose
Platinum Member

Spain
294 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2005 :  21:27:58  Show Profile
Enjoyed the new virtual tours, must admit we have never been to Sa Riera Park (yet!!) it does look like a cool place to be on a really hot day
Was that Kevin in front of the little Chapel
San Vicente church looks much better now that they have repainted the ceilings etc. I spotted the Black Madonna statue that you have to queue up to see in Montserrat, and we light candles in the alcove every time we visit Tossa.
Can't wait for our next visit

We would love to live in Tossa !!!
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  12:38:14  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage
Yes, that was Kevin loitering in front of the chapel, but did you spot him walking into the Parish Church

And have you spotted his cameo appearances in some of the other videos

I was particularly impressed with his acting skills in the Vila Vella video, where he can be seen reading the menus 'with interest' of the restaurants just outside the walls of the old town in El Portal. He can also be seen posing with Ava Gardner!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page