New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  12:57:42  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage
I have changed the Forum so that anyone can view the postings even though they are not registered, but you can still only make a posting if you are a registered member.

I have done this so that people who may be nervous about registering their details at first can see what they are missing out on if they don't become a member!

For all of you who are already registered just read the postings in the same way and when you want to reply, do the usual, but remember to enter your username and password in the fields at the top! Or when you first open the Forums, you can use the login boxes in the top right hand corner.

If anyone thinks this is a bad idea please let me know and I'll consider your views.

Thanks - you know who you are - who suggested this ages ago - I have changed my mind now and think it's a great idea!

Edited by - Sarah on 03/03/2006 12:59:01

June
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
339 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  11:07:18  Show Profile
I've just told a friend how to log on to the forum the old way so now I shall foward this instruction to her which will be appreciated

Junio Uno
Go to Top of Page

eagle

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  22:11:50  Show Profile
Hi, I have just opened the lets talk page and a large notice appeared telling me I was not authorised to view this page. Well I don't know what that meant because I am on it anyway. 97 days and counting !!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page