New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2006 :  19:47:31  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage
The May 2006 Newsletter was distributed today, and contained details of the competition which will run over the next three months.

The competition involves taking 'creative' photos of people, set up in such a way that they look like they have things balanced on their head. You'll see some examples in the May newsletter.

The competition is open to all, but of course, if you're not subsribed to the newsletter, then you'll not be able to see the photos and join in the fun.

Each month a prize will be awarded to the best entry. Prizes have been kindly donated by Andrea and Miquel, and are two tickets per prize for a trip on the exciting Splash boat.

Be as creative as you can! Can't wait to see your snaps!

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  12:50:20  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage
So far I have several photos of Kevin and myself with things on our heads, coming out of our ears, and so on - but nothing from anyone else!

Surely someone has some funny pictures to share with us?

Or are Kevin and I going to win this one?!

Don't forget the competition is open all summer.

Get snapping!
Go to Top of Page

daligala

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  09:25:02  Show Profile
Sarah I will see what I and Kevin can do when we are on hols 29th July so hang in there...

I love taking photos as my hubby knows we have so many of tossa we could start a library..

Hang in there!

In Love Weller
Loves Tossa der Mar
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  22:11:15  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage
Thanks! Can't wait to see your photos for the competition, and also for the newsletter and the website photo movies. The competition is open until September, so you have plenty of time!

Know what you mean about taking loads of photos, I took nearly 500 in June. It's just such a wonderful place, I can't stop taking pictures of it!

But we all take photos of different things and from different angles, and it's so good to share them all - that's why I do the photo album feature in the newsletter.

Bet you can't wait - not long now! We are usually jumping up and down at this stage. Well, we are jumping up and down now, and it's 58 days to go for us!
Go to Top of Page

daligala

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2006 :  09:04:05  Show Profile
Yes photos are every angle is to true this is so me too. Every shadow of the narrow streets send a different Art imagine and you just have to capture it.
I will certainly send you some on our return.
Jumping up and down can't wait to get there periodically viewing the webcam it is the only thing keeping me going and counting down the days LOLOL

All the best
Jane

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah

Thanks! Can't wait to see your photos for the competition, and also for the newsletter and the website photo movies. The competition is open until September, so you have plenty of time!

Know what you mean about taking loads of photos, I took nearly 500 in June. It's just such a wonderful place, I can't stop taking pictures of it!

But we all take photos of different things and from different angles, and it's so good to share them all - that's why I do the photo album feature in the newsletter.

Bet you can't wait - not long now! We are usually jumping up and down at this stage. Well, we are jumping up and down now, and it's 58 days to go for us!

In Love Weller
Loves Tossa der Mar
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page