Girona
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  16:50:41  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
An excellent day trip from Tossa, Girona is the provincial capital and is steeped in history and offers lots of monuments to visit and excellent restaurants to try.

Read all about Girona and have a look at some excellent photos in the November issue of the Newsletter.

If you haven't subscribed yet, what are you waiting for? It's free and it's got loads of interesting things in it for you to read!

To subscribe, send me an e-mail: sarah@tossacostabrava.com

Edited by - Sarah on 07/11/2005 16:50:58

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2005 :  20:44:14  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There are some excellent photos of Girona on the Dutch website - follow this link:

http://www.tossa.nl/Girona/

Anyone else been to Girona and would like to tell us about their experience
Go to Top of Page

claredenandrose
Platinum Member

Spain
294 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2005 :  21:39:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are wonderful photos . Having been to Gerona I recognised some of the places, but not all.
It really is a beautiful place to visit.

We would love to live in Tossa !!!
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  23:02:11  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have just come across an excellent website about Girona giving lots of information about the region and the city itself, what to visit, where to eat, where to stay and how to get on if you decide to make the move and live there. I warmed to it because it's been set up by an expat with an honest insight into life in the region and there are few - if any - websites like it.

www.mygironaspain.com

Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page