Booking or buying? Please use my links!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2006 :  12:35:46  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hola everyone

Just a note to ask a favour...

Throughout the website there are various adverts for other companies, there are travel agents, airlines, car hire companies, Spain-related consumer products, books, and travel accessories.

Every time you click on one of these adverts and make a purchase, tossacostabrava.com gets a small commission. It's not much, but it adds up and helps to keep the website running. Things like hosting and maintenance can be quite costly.

So I'm just asking everyone, not to go out and specifically buy something now (although if you want to I'm not going to stop you!), but just to use the links whenever you may be booking or buying something. And you don't even need to be booking or buying something Tossa or Spain related - even if you're buying a Rod Stewart CD, or a Stephen King novel, or booking a weekend in Italy, or hiring a car in Ireland, it doesn't matter! As long as you click through the adverts or links, then we'll get the commission!

Thanks so much!
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page