June 2006 photos of Tossa
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2006 :  16:11:25  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have uploaded a selection of the photos I took in Tossa this month into Yahoo Photos so that we can all look at them.

There are 9 separate albums as follows:

Views of Tossa
Vila Vella Views
On the Beach
Cami de Ronda
Splash Boat Trip
Corpus Christi
Sardana Dancing
Out of Town: Lloret de Mar
Out of Town: San Feliu

For some bizarre reason, I cannot paste the weblink on this Forum as it just won't work! So I will be e-mailing it to everyone on the mailing list. If you are not on the mailing list and would like to view these photos of Tossa, please e-mail me and ask for the link.

Enjoy the photos!

Edited by - Sarah on 29/06/2006 16:13:53

Sandra Mollat
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  14:14:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really enjoyed looking at your fabulous selection of photos showing Tossa and surroundings from so many different aspects. Has te Cami de Ronda just opened this year?
Go to Top of Page

claredenandrose
Platinum Member

Spain
294 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  14:25:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We agree with Sandra, wonderful photos with some unusual views in Tossa.

We would love to live in Tossa !!!
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  20:51:29  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you! Glad everyone is enjoying the photos.

The Cami de Ronda is so new it's not even finished yet! Although you can enjoy most of the viewing platforms between Es Codolar and Es Cards, some of them are still closed off just waiting for the final touches. Some of the footpaths also need finishing too, but most of them are done, and easy to climb with nice low steps.

The main part though at the Es Codolar end is the biggest part of the project and I can't see that being done by the end of the season. It looks like a quarry at the moment, and the footpath running down the side right opposite the Vila Vella (where that lovely villa with the swimming pool is) was closed off when we were there.

I'll make a posting about the walk in Things to Do in the next few days, and will cover in more detail in the next newsletter.
Go to Top of Page

June
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
339 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2006 :  11:59:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's taken me a while, but at last I have finished looking at Sarah's June'06 photos. I am not on Broadband, so the 'fast speed' didn't work and everything was much slower to come through. Thank you Sarah! It was interesting to see all the work being done on our favourite walks(we did them the hard way years ago) It's a pity that my legs won't stand up to the walks now that they SEEM to be easier

Junio Uno
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2006 :  20:03:59  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, I can't say the walk was 'easy', as the next day we were suffering from aching calf muscles and 'I can't get out of bed, shut that alarm off' syndrome.

But the walk was wonderful. Look out for the new photo movie next week.
Go to Top of Page

oldgit
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
61 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2006 :  21:36:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would be very interested in viewing you photo albums. Please e-mail me the link.

Old Git

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah

I have uploaded a selection of the photos I took in Tossa this month into Yahoo Photos so that we can all look at them.

There are 9 separate albums as follows:

Views of Tossa
Vila Vella Views
On the Beach
Cami de Ronda
Splash Boat Trip
Corpus Christi
Sardana Dancing
Out of Town: Lloret de Mar
Out of Town: San Feliu

For some bizarre reason, I cannot paste the weblink on this Forum as it just won't work! So I will be e-mailing it to everyone on the mailing list. If you are not on the mailing list and would like to view these photos of Tossa, please e-mail me and ask for the link.

Enjoy the photos!

Old Git
Go to Top of Page

Wayne

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  12:03:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sarah, would like to have access to Tossa photos if you could arrange please.
Many thanks,
Wayne & Yvonne
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  22:54:17  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have e-mailed you the link - enjoy!
Go to Top of Page

Janet Burkinshaw

United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2008 :  10:46:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Sarah Could I have the link to your photos if possible please as Yahoo Photos is saying they are now closed. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page