Directories updated!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  11:09:34  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Having eaten my way round Tossa (again) I have been able to update the Restaurant Directory with much more information. There are also some new additions and deletions. You can see the updated directory here: www.tossacostabrava.com/restaurant_listing.html

I have also updated the Shop Spain Directory with a few new entries. This directory brings you a collection of companies selling all things Spanish. You can view it here: http://www.tossacostabrava.com/shop_spain.html

If anyone has anything to add to either directory, please let me know!

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2006 :  14:40:18  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
During September we managed to try out even more new restaurants that we hadn't been to before. We have now visited a grand total of 66 individual eateries!

I have therefore been able to update the Restaurant Directory yet again! Do have a look as there's loads more information on there now.

I've also made an addition to the Shop Spain directory, so use the links in the last posting to see the new details.
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Mollat
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2006 :  16:38:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to trying some of these new recommendations !! It's a miracle you keep so slim.
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Mollat
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  15:38:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah

Having eaten my way round Tossa (again) I have been able to update the Restaurant Directory with much more information. There are also some new additions and deletions. You can see the updated directory here: www.tossacostabrava.com/restaurant_listing.html

I have also updated the Shop Spain Directory with a few new entries. This directory brings you a collection of companies selling all things Spanish. You can view it here: http://www.tossacostabrava.com/shop_spain.html

If anyone has anything to add to either directory, please let me know!

Go to Top of Page

Sandra Mollat
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  15:43:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sarah, thought you might like to consider adding these links to Shop Spain

www.adventurousappetites.com
www.purespain.co.uk
www.delicioso.co.uk
For me they present an appetiser of Spanish food and lifestyle. Must be time for another Spanish holiday!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page