Pandora and the Flying Dutchman on DVD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  12:39:48  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At last, I have found this incredible film on DVD suitable for European DVD players!

Itís a real rarity, as usually itís sold in the USA format which wonít work on most players in Europe Ė just take a look on Amazon! Amazon themselves havenít even got the USA version, let alone the European one, and all their affiliate sellers only offer the USA version.

If you havenít yet seen the film, now is your chance to lose yourself in the haunting, romantic tale which resulted in Ava Gardner being revered in Tossa. Her statue in the Vila Vella, by local sculptress Ciů AbellŪ, pays homage to the actress, who fell in love with Spain after spending time in Tossa, and later lived in Madrid for a number of years.

For more information on Ava Gardner, and the story of Pandora and the Flying Dutchman, see my dedicated section on the website:
www.tossacostabrava.com/pandora___the_flying_dutchman.html.

I am offering all Forum members the chance to buy Pandora and the Flying Dutchman for just £25.00 including postage and packing. This is a very good price considering the rarity of the DVD.

This is an Official DVD Release, unused and sealed. It is a Region 2 PAL DVD for all UK and European DVD Players.

I can accept the following payment methods:

1. Cheque or Postal Order (Pounds Sterling only)
2. Credit card via PayPal (Pounds Sterling only)
3. SWIFT bank transfer (Euros or Pounds Sterling)

Please e-mail me sarah@tossacostabrava.com to place your order, let me know your preferred payment method, and I'll send you the details!

It's a wonderful film, I've watched it several times and am as captivated by the background scenery showing Tossa in the 1950s as I am by the story itself!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page