TossaCostaBrava.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Announcements
 A warm welcome from the Forum Administrator!
 Welcome!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

Tossacostabrava

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  21:37:40  Show Profile  Visit Tossacostabrava's Homepage
Hola!

Thank you so much for visiting the Tossacostabrava.com Forums.

I hope you find a wealth of useful information for your trip to Tossa, and I look forward to chatting with you!

For new members, thank you for joining. Please remember to keep your profile up to date and feel free to join in any Forums that take your fancy!

Although it's not compulsory, it does help everyone to get to know each other a little better if you complete as many details as possible on your profile. This is a friendly and honest Forum. There are various details that you do need to complete when registering and I ask that you do them honestly. Any member who deliberately enters false information into compulsory fields in order to force a registration through will be locked out until the situation is rectified. This means they won't be able to make any postings.

Similarly, if anyone enters 'unfriendly' urls into their 'cool links' these will be removed. 'Unfriendly' urls may be links to websites that show adult content or involve pop-up or pop-under advertising, or anything that I feel may be offensive to other members.

Please remember to keep all your postings in the relevant Forum, and under the specific subjects, so that it is easy for newcomers, or revisiting members, to find information about certain topics. It's easy to create new subjects within Forums - just click on the 'new topic' folder icon at the top of your selected Forum.

If you have any suggestions for new Forums, please feel free to post them.

I look forward to your input!

Many thanks
Sarah
   Topic   
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page