What do you think of this website?
 My views as a new member
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

David

30 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  16:04:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I have just registered myself as a new member, and find this website to be very interesting to any person with a love of Toss-de-mar. I must add that I find the forum pages to be very addictive!

Although I am a new member, my wife and I have been visiting Tossa for many years - in fact we have had well over 50 holidays [so far!]

We have seen Tossa alter over the years, but are pleased that it has still retained its charm. We like the quiet, relaxed feeling you get as soon as you arrive - its almost as though you 'belong' there.

I know that many members wish they lived in Tossa, and once we thought the same. However we now feel that part of the 'magic' of Tossa is looking forward to our holiday in the sun with no cares, no shopping, no cooking, etc., that you get at home

June
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
339 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  10:59:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello new member David! Your profile doesn't give any clues to who you are. Are you part of the duo of David and Dorothy that we meet in Tossa every time we visit If so, have a good holiday in a few days time

Junio Uno
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  20:42:30  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just lately I can't keep up with all the postings on the Forum! Thank you so much - it's brilliant! I've had precious little time for anything other than work lately, so it's really good to see everyone carrying on chatting away making new friends...

I totally agree about living in Tossa - I think it would take the 'T' Factor out of it. Looking forward to summer holidays there is unbeatable. And yes, you do just 'melt back in' when you arrive, don't you?

Would still like to live in Spain though...but keep Tossa as our 'summer place'.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page