Tossa de Mar calendars
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2006 :  21:38:45  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have spent the last couple of months pondering, getting quotes and pondering some more about whether to do a 2007 calendar.

After much deliberation, unfortunately, I have decided not to do them.

I'm afraid that the printing costs are far too high for me to be able to sell the calendars at a reasonable amount. Last year's retail price of 4.99 was actually less than the cost price. But I felt I couldn't sell them at too high a price, and in fact, I didn't sell very many.

So I'm really sorry to say that there won't be a 2007 calendar - it is with great regret, but it's not a decision that I've taken lightly.

However, if I win the Lottery before the end of this year, I will of course print a huge batch and distribute them to all my wonderful regular website visitors!

June
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
339 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2006 :  10:20:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe you gave too many to people who otherwise would have bought them. Thankyou anyway for making our months brighter for two years It was so nice to see different views of Tossa each month and it made us look forward to our next visit there even more

Junio Uno
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Mollat
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2006 :  12:10:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
June may have a point, perhaps you were too generous!!! However, we really treasured the calendars anf their beautiful photos;they may even prove to be collectors' items.Many thanks for all your dedication.
Go to Top of Page

john
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
71 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2006 :  19:25:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the hard work you put into producing your calendars,we will always treasure those lovely scenes.

John Eadie
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2006 :  22:39:08  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, now I feel even more guilty!

But promise when win Lottery will send a calendar to everyone!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page