Apologies for absence
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2006 :  10:22:12  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hola amigos

So sorry I haven't been on the Forum lately, I have really missed chatting to everyone. I have been reading every day but just not making any postings.

But I do have an excuse.

I've been setting up another website to help promote my writing services. My aim is to become a full time freelance writer so I can work at home and dedicate more time to Tossacostabrava.com, go off travelling in Spain more often (for inspiration with the writing of course!) and get back to producing a monthly Tossa newsletter.

Fingers crossed my new website will help that along a bit. The website went live this morning and I'd like everyone to have a look! It's nothing like Tossacostabrava.com of course, only a few pages and the design is very basic as I did it myself this time rather than hire a professional designer.

Let me know what you think anyway! www.wordsbysarahmac.co.uk

And if you know anyone who needs any copy writing done, or even a CV, please direct them my way!

Thanks!

Sandra Mollat
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2006 :  14:38:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmest cogratulations Sarah and every success with your new venture; you certainly deserve it as I know how unselfish you have been in helping others.
Go to Top of Page

john
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
71 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2006 :  19:30:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sarah,I hope your new website is a fantastic success,knowing you as I do,I have no doubt that the effort you will put into making it happen will carry you through!in fact I may well call on your services in the near future!!Good Luck!

John Eadie
Go to Top of Page

claredenandrose
Platinum Member

Spain
294 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2006 :  21:28:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best of luck with the new project Sarah, you know that I think you write about Spain with a passion that is infectious !!!

We would love to live in Tossa !!!
Go to Top of Page

June
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
339 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  10:46:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hear! Hear! and so say all of us. It's a pity that some of us are too long in the tooth now to use your services but what a well presented web-site. Is there no end to this young lady's talents

Junio Uno
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  19:37:59  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh! I am so thrilled, thank you. Your comments really do mean a lot to me.

You are all very kind. I will keep you posted on developments with the new business.

And just in case anyone thought I was neglecting Tossacostabrava - I know the October events diary is still up but I have only just this minute received the November diary from the Tourist Office! So I will hopefully have that up in the next couple of days. And I have made a start on the newsletter, so fingers crossed it will be ready soon.

Thanks again, I am really touched.
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Administrator

United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  19:47:03  Show Profile  Visit Sarah's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've just had a couple of articles about Spain published on an online writers' magazine!

I am well pleased!

Here is the link to my profile which contains the links to both articles:

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Sarah_McInerney

Hopefully I will have some more published soon!
Go to Top of Page

claredenandrose
Platinum Member

Spain
294 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  21:06:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent articles Sarah, they really take you into the atmoshpere of Spain at Easter.

We would love to live in Tossa !!!
Go to Top of Page

eagle

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  22:48:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really enjoyed your articles Sarah I felt as if I was watching the horses with you. I have sent the link to my sons girlfriend who is a real shoe fanatic even to the point of having them on display because as she says "They are too nice to put in a cupboard". No prizes for guessing which part of Spain they will visit next !
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Mollat
Platinum Member

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  13:21:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really enjoyed reading your articles Sarah ,rekindling my memories of visits to Jerez and Cadiz. Both are well worth a visit in Spring or Autumn when the temperature is kinder. If you are lucky enough for your visit to Spain to coincide, the processions for Semana Santa,Moros y Cristianos,and Los Reyes Magos, all capture the Spanish passion for a sense of occasion
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TossaCostaBrava.com Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page